Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Realm of the crazed.......

Well I have been writing here after a pretty long time....... and the fact of the matter is tht I have been busy off late (yes i am!! ....... dont u dare snicker)... My best friend just threatned to kill me and drink my blood if I didnt write a blog (Kidding!...... She is a real sweetheart). But things aint working for the best in my little crazed paradise that is my world....... I have to resort to writing blogs thru some stupid software cos the antivirus blocked my access and this really is a very lame way to get around the problem .......... I cant even press the 'Enter' button on the keyboard cos nothing really happens on the screen....... this really sucks ......... but im looking at the brighter side and am trying to create a record of writing a blog with no paragraphs (can anyone contact the Guiness Book people please? ........ genius working here) ....... By now you would have realized that the sunny side of my life is as bright as a fused torchlight in a pitch dark cave ......... and my complexion doesnt really help me in any way..... the Title pretty much gives a very brief n clear idea of what my mind is like ........ this is what goes on in the mind of a real genius i guess ........... self-boasting and ego-pumping must be a sure-shot sign or proof that i really am crazed ........ well not the lunatic kinda crazed ........ the run-of-the-mill crazed types rather ........ and i have even started getting projects that relate totally to it .......... i guess the next step for me is to find a bodhivruksha and sit and meditate beneath that ........ maybe im the next Buddha around ........ the rains are still hanging around & the weather doesnt help lighten my mood either ....... isnt October supposed to be a hot season??? ........ we are nearing October and the clouds seem darker than ever. That just about justifies my idea the someone is out there conspiring against me (hey!! im weird n crazy remember? ....... what kinda statements did you expect me to make). Sheesh the rains arent even letting up for a second ........ and all this is because im not carrying an umbrella. By the time I reach home i have to shake the water off like a drenched cat ........ thank goodness i dont have so much of hair on my body ........ the very thought of it scares the living daylights outta me ........ On a more generic note, the city bid farewell to one of the favored deities of the city. The Elephant God has left the building. And yes India did win the 20-20 world cup after all (This was jus an update on those who are lazy like me & dont read the newspapers ....... dont worry ...... i didnt either ...... Mom told me all this). Anyways I will write more blogs today when i get the time ......... till then like Bon Jovi says 'Have a nice day!"

No comments: