Monday, September 3, 2007

A Beautiful Day

Its the most dreaded day of the week ,,,,,, Monday!!! Most people claim that this day is almost at par with the judgement day and its sort. Reviews n Discussions n even presentations are scheduled on this day, moreso that you can actually slog through the wekend and still have half the mind to come to work on monday. Many people even blame it on the hangover from the party last night. I havent had any reservations as such for this day, maybe the reason lies in the fact that i work for a very uber-cool design firm where work is really fun. So quite contrary to the belief Mondays are usually fun, quite like the rest of the days of the week. Working in a design firm has this definitive advantage that work never tends to be monotonous. Tackling design issues have always brought about a very good change, both work and otherwise. It has built relationships that are very difficult to fathom.
I can safely say that my firm has evolved to be my second home. I love the people here..... i really do!!! Its become a place i can escape to ......... rather than escape from. This i say b'cos even though it was monday my day was pretty much good n beautiful. Helped design a floor and listened to some great songs. This has been all in all a beautiful day. I work with the best minds in the best place ever. Amen to that!!

See the world in green and blue
See China right in front of you
See the canyons broken by cloud
See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out
See the Bedouin fires at night
See the oil fields at first light
And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colors came out
It was a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
Beautiful day
Touch me
Take me to that other place
Reach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case
What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
What you don't have you don't need it now
Don't need it now
Was a beautiful day
-U2 'A Beautiful Day'

2 comments:

Smita said...

Arun.... get Dr. Desai to read this post of yours..... you'll soon be the highest gainer at Hosmac then :))
In other news....Been reading all your posts.... u write well.... atleast i get to spend a few moments reading and enjoying sumthing nice :) Good work.... and keep writing well :))

Self proclaimed Writer. said...

beautiful indeed,reflects ur wellbeing