Thursday, September 27, 2007

Drawing a blank

I have been up too early in the morning and i have spent about an hour thinking about what to write in the blog (I have nothing better to do in the morning if I'm up on my own ........ I'm up since 4 a.m.). Finally I have come to the point where I know for sure that I positively, certainly, absolutely cannot write a blog so early in the morning. Why? ....... Cos my brains are still asleep I guess and my body is waaaaaay too lazy to wake it. And now I possibly cant return to sleep cos I just cant do that ........ So all in all this whole situation is weird and confusing. Why did I get up so early anyway? ...... that too on my own. Ahh!!! music!! ............ thats always there to rescue me. kinda weird feeling when your brains dont work but the body seems raring to go .......... dunno where ..... but somewhere I guess. So off I go ....... will write in with more sanity once my brains wake up ...........

No comments: