Saturday, September 1, 2007

It's finally here

Finally its here .......... yup its the weekend. Nothing totally different abt the day, but it does feel good to know that you can sleep real late tomorrow n party well today. Infact you can just sleep the whole day away. The only glitch there is that you would have to spend all the moments that you are awake listening to the cribbing courtesy family. My family has a very weird description of weekends and holidays. According to them, I shuld be spending all that time cleaning my room n doing chores like that. More like spring cleaning, only that you have to do it every seventh day. Biblically its the day of Sabbath or rest. God had this day for rest. so the next time you are told to clean the room you could bring your case to the higer authorities (the Highest infact ....... literally). Who wuld want to work on a HOLIDAY???? Especially whn you can actually laze around.
The whole point of getting a weekend is to get a break from work.......... no work at home. So go ahead n grab your poison. Like the Smirnoff Ad says 'The world is waiting ........ where are you?'. So hoping that you all hv agr8 weekend (and praying ever so hard that no last minute work pops up). enjoy the weekend and like Bon Jovi sings..............
Oh,if there is one thing I hang onto,
That gets me through the night.
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to,
I'm gonna live my life.
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,
Standing on the ledge andshow the wind how to fly.
When the world gets in my FACE,
I say, Have A Nice Day

No comments: