Friday, February 20, 2009

All Apologies....

My last blog entry was about love and the bonds it nurtures and sentiments attached to it. One emotion that often comes with love is the feeling of getting hurt. We are all scared of getting hurt by the ones we love. Somehow its beacause of the fact that we expect never to be hurt by them. But that never happens does it? No matter how hard we try we always get hurt. No matter how much we try to avoid that feeling. I have been loved by very few and there are very few that i trust completely. But the cycle of getting hurt always goes round and round. I have been hurt by the ones i have loves and I have hurt the people who have loved me endlessly. I have been blessed by the people that actually do love me. They have my complete trust in them. Its really strange to fathom how you could hurt the people who love you. Might seem extremely crazy.....and perhaps is as well...This blog goes out to the ones who have loved me beyond the defined extents of love itself yet got hurt through my crazed behaviour......All Apologies......i have nothing to make things better or change what has happened.....yet it still is a wild and desperate attempt to seek solace through the fruitless action of apologizing knowing full well that it can neither change nor remedy the hurt caused through my being.....especially to the most important people in my life whom i have caused more heartaches and grief than anyone else.

I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame
I'll proceed from shame
Sunburn with freezer burn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy
What else could I write?
I don't have the right.
What else should I be?
All Apologies....

1 comment:

Self proclaimed Writer. said...

strange hw u contradict by sayin they love you....n thn u apologize...
juz an bservation...nice 2 read nethn uwrite anyways n always...