Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Weirdness is me.....

Well..the previous blog entry was quite something..to say the very least it was depressive. It was moreso since that was the actual state of my mind then..& to tell you the truth it felt better once i got done with that entry. Now that it's over I try to get back to my usual abnormal self..for one thing i wanna do something weird..which is why i'm writing this blog entry thru my cell hone..not actually the weird thing to do but i try to be resourceful & make do with whatever is at my disposal. You may find instances in this entry where I might use sms'in abbreviations..like 'evr' & 'no1' & so on..kindly excuse them as i do get into that zone when i type on my phone. Also there would be a lotta typos & no para breaks..which is mainly because the phone screen is only so big..for one thing my thumbs are gonna be mighty strong..next time you see me, my thumbs would have its very own set of six-packs & bulgin biceps..my purpose is accomplished since i did type in an awful lot using only my thumbs..so yay to that & i have to bid adieu..till the next entry..

1 comment: