Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We are one but not the same.......

Something has crept into my mind for the past few days which has kept me thinking.... To what extents can you go for the ones you love? and how far can you bend for them till you snap?..... Well these questions didnt arise out of nothing....obviously...... It comes from another thought which implored me to think about what would love really is.

I have very few whom i call worthy to be friends. Of them only two form the innermost circle of trust. Very recently one more got added to that circle of trust. To me, these three people are the core of everything i do. The bond i have with them is greater than anything i can ever experience. Perhaps that is what should matter to me. Still I somehow feel that something's amiss. Perhaps i am imagining things. Well coming back to the title of the blog, two of my closest friends are exactly similar to me. Well, sounds simple and common though. But what makes it all uncommon is the fact that they are exactly like me except for the fact that they are of an opposite sex. We eerily love the same stuff... to an extent that we know what's going on in the other's mind. This is perhaps where everything becomes blurred. When i asked if its possible to be friends in love this is what she (my closest friend) had to say "I place friends higher than love, because love comes and goes......friends are what stays forever....." I believe what she gave me was the true definition of love........ atleast that what i want to believe.

We're one
But we're not the same
Well we
Hurt each other
Then we do it again
One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should
One life
With each other

1 comment:

Self proclaimed Writer. said...

strangely and completely beautiful :)