Thursday, March 27, 2008

The return of the Easter Bunnies..........

It was Easter this past sunday.....n u know what that means.....BUNNIES!!.....having said that, the first thing that popped into my head was of Playboy bunnies celebrating Easter (C'mon....I'm human...n that would have been a kickass party dont you think?). But then this was an enjoyable easter (except for the fact that there was no way in hell that my bunny dreams would come true). So it was a major day for relaxation & chillin out.... n chillin out we did!!......crashing in at my best buddy's have sorta become my plan for such events. so we chilled together watching some comic shows n laughing our ass off......n ofcourse, we did have the sinfully delicious cake that his mom baked..(really delicious......really.....wonderful.....mmmmmmmmmmm), Oh well thats it for now, shall write in later......gotta rush 'cos the thought of the cake has made me salivate n give me hunger pangs....till later.....ciao

No comments: