Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back again.....Doin what I do best...

My last blog post read 16th November 2007.......that was about 3 months back. I have a good reason of why i didnt update the blog in quiet a while.......2 words-- 'No threats'... I had grown used to updating blogs after threats frm my best buddy that i easily forgot to update my blogs when she stopped threatning me (Now you know whom to blame...). On a rather serious (!!!) note, I have been busy off late and have been putting off the blog updates forever. A lot has happened since the last time i posted. One of the more obvious stuff is the New Year and ofcourse.......Christmas. Christmas saw a great party....on all 3 days--Eve, Christmas n the day after...had so much fun after a very long time. That brings me to yet another incident that happened during christmas. One of my closest friends remembered my favorite singer's B'day n you know what??.......it was on christmas day n she gave me this awesome poster of the singer.......man!! that was the most beautiful gift i recieved in a very long time.......infact i have never received a better gift till date. Precisely the reason why i take so much time to make friends......cos they always remain the core of my existence.
Like the friend that keeps threatening about blog updates....now if she didnt do that, I would probably be a lazy ass to get this far. Christmas also was a time for bonding and camaraderie with my friends....enjoyed the time we had. Gat practice went on as usual with strumming patterns n the like. I'm progressing in it n Clapton and Henrix shall soon meet their match. Now it is very obvious that a lot would have actually happened thru my hiatus which will be a lengthy read at one go. So i will be writing more about the days gone by and the present as and when i get the time and sanity to do so. So all in all, i just wanted to tell everyone who reads my blog and await updates that I'm still here alive n kickin' and im back doin what i do best (dont ask me!! I dunno....sounded cool tho)

No comments: